Are you looking for a complete guide on how to check CNIC with mobile number? Here you go:
Every legal Pakistani citizen possesses a CNIC number. Whether you apply for a job or fill out an important document, etc, you are required to fill out your CNIC number to complete authentication.
Let’s consider a situation where you have forgotten you CNIC at home or lost your ID card somehow- which can be recovered or issued again- you can easily check your CNIC number from your mobile phones.
A CNIC is a Computerized National Identity card that is essential for every legal citizen over the age of eighteen (18). The CNIC number is located on your National Identity Card with the same tag.
Your CNIC is also a computerized version of your national identity card which is essential for authentication in almost every legal matter whether it may be your studies or job, etc.
Methods to check your CNIC number:
There are 2 ways you can check your CNIC number if you have forgotten or lost your ID card somehow and need your CNIC number on urgent basis:
- You can check your CNIC online; there are websites that offer the solution to this problem.
- You can check your CNIC through your mobile number; there are several ways you can check your CNIC through your mobile phone.
Different ways to check CNIC through mobile phone:
There are multiple ways you can check your CNIC number through your mobile phone. Here’s how you can use your mobile number to discover your CNIC on an urgent basis:
- Try sending a blank SMS to 667. Once you do that, wait a couple of seconds. This service will respond in less than a minute with your CNIC number.
- Dial *336# on your mobile, only if you are a Ufone customer. This service will lead you to your CNIC number.
- If you use a Telenor SIM card, send a blank message to 7751. This way you will get the wanted information in a matter of seconds.
Where to get a CNIC?
A CNIC number is issued by NADRA- National Database and Registration Authority- to every citizen that legally reaches the mature age of 18. If lost or expired you can always get it issued from NADRA.
Why is a CNIC needed?
You need a CNIC for a lot of operations performed on a national platform, such as:
- To open your personal bank account.
- Getting a SIM card registered.
- Drawing money from a money app.
- Posting something.
- To cast a vote.
- Getting a driving license.
- To purchase a plot or a vehicle.
- To attain a national passport.
- To apply for a job.
This way you can get easy access to your CNIC number if you have misplaced your ID card for a spare moment or in any other situation. That’s all about how to check CNIC with mobile number.
1- How do I check which devices are registered on my CNIC?
Dial *8484# and choose option 4 to check which devices are registered on your CNIC number.
2- If my phone doesn’t allow a blank message what do I do to find out my CNIC number?
You can type anything in the text and send it to 667.