Looking for a guide on how to check number of sims on id card? it’s quite easy. Even though there’s
a biometric system present in the country for getting a SIM card registered on your CNIC, the
Does the question arise if there is being a misuse of a SIM card that’s registered on your ID?
In this article, we will discuss all the possible ways of checking the number of registered SIM cards on
your ID. In this way, you can close the service of an unwanted or lost SIM to prevent any misuse.
You can check the number of SIM cards registered on your CNIC in two ways. You can either check it
online by a very simple method or you can easily just SMS a service that gives you a detailed answer
of how many and which SIM cards are registered on your ID.
Checking the number of SIM cards through the internet:
For checking the number of registered SIM cards on your ID just follow these simple steps:
- Open Google.
- Search the query for “how to check the number of SIM cards on my ID?”
- Visit the accurate website.
- Enter your CNIC there.
- Afterward, fill in the captcha code if necessary.
- The whole information of your SIM details will appear from where you can check the number of SIMs on your ID.
Checking the number of SIM cards through SMS:
The information for your SIM cards can be disclosed by texting a service that will respond to you in minutes. You can simply text your CNIC to the number 668 from your mobile.
They will take less than two minutes to respond to you with the details of which SIM cards you have registered on your ID and how many are there.
Other online methods for checking SIM card details:
There are a few other methods you can try if you know that you’ve only used SIM cards from a single mobile networking service.
ZONG- SIM CARD DETAILS
Here’s how you can check your registered ZONG SIMs:
- Texting CNIC number to 668.
- PTA SIM CHECK METHOD: send a text- “v” to the number 7911.
- You can call 301 and ask the operator verbally. He will report the details.
Ufone- SIM CARD DETAILS
The method to check your registered Ufone SIM is:
- For verifying your mobile number, dial *336# and enter 1 after they give you the option.
- You can always visit a “Ufone Care Centre” to address this issue.
Jazz- SIM CARD DETAILS
To check your Jazz SIMS, try:
- Texting your CNIC to 6001.
- Send your phone number to 6001.
Telenor- SIM CARD DETAILS:
Telenor SIM cards can be checked through a variety of ways, such as.
- Call the 345 number and ask the operator for your SIM card details.
- You blank text the number 7750 and ask for your nearest Telenor retail store- visit and get a CNIC SIM check.
- PTA SIM CHECK: send an empty text to 7421 for answers.
How many SIM cards can a person have registered on their CNIC at one time?
A person can have only 5 SIM card at a time. The SIM cards can be from a single service or of multiple services. You simply cannot get more than 5 SIMs registered unless you shut down one that is lost or unwanted.
That’s all about how to check number of sims on ID card. If you guys still have any question, you can ask us in comments section.
1- How do I check my ID card status via phone?
Simply dial *216# to check ID card Status via mobile phone.
1- Can I check my CNIC details online?